Question:
CHEESESTEAKE GUY DIDNT ASK FOR MY ADDRESS?
Lauren
2014-08-29 09:37:48 UTC
I just ordered a cheeseteak from this place near my job and I never deliever food, this is my first time I told him what I wanted he asked for my first name and my phone number then told me it was going to be 15 minutes then said thank you. How does he know where my house is should I call back or do they have like a tracker or something????
Three answers:
davidmi711
2014-08-29 09:38:32 UTC
He is expecting you to go get it.
2014-08-29 16:56:55 UTC
Sounds like you're supposed to go pick it up.
2014-08-29 16:38:37 UTC
if he has your money i'd be worried